have ya ever been homeless?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i was once and it sucks .but i ghot my self of street but i will never forget them times

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've been twice (once in Juneau and once in Seattle), and it SUCKS!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
it sure does suck craig ya get so hungry and ya cant sleep cause people steal the last stuff ya have i lost my fav bike when i was homeless ill never get a bike like that again i was always hungry

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I remember living under a bridge near Evergreen Bowl in Juneau, and some dillhole stole some of my stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
That really DID suck...what a bunch of horse puckey. I want to use words I cannot use on CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif
{vulgar term for intercourse} {vulgar term for feces} {vulgar term for urine} {vulgar term for testicles}
{vulgar term for anal opening} {slang term for cat} {vulgar term for one who performs fellatio}!!!

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've never been homeless but locked myself out a lot of times (mainly by loosing my keys playing basketball) and I got to say, even for 3 hours, it sucks!