Leatherman Squirt/Mag Solitaire package

thartley

Newly Enlightened
In case anyone is interested, I noticed that Costco in Sacramento, CA has a package deal that includes a Mag Solitaire, a Leatherman Squirt S4 or P4 multi-tool, a sheath for the Squirt, and a tin gift box. The price is $27, which is a pretty good deal, considering most places sell the Squirt by itself for $29. The Squirt and Mag are annodized in matching colors. The color I saw was Leatherman's "Storm" (gray).

The multi-tool is also available in a blue or red annodized, but I don't know if these two colors are available in this package deal.

I realize the Mag isn't an LED light, but it seems to be a light that many like to mod and I've seen several posts regarding the Solitaire here in the past.

For more information on the features of the Squirts, here is a link to the Leatherman site:

http://www.leatherman.com/products/tools/squirt.asp

Deanster

Enlightened
I've bought a couple of these for the Squirt, which is a great little tool. needless to say, the Solitaires languish in my drawer, or are given away to those who wouldn't appreciate a decent light.

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now if they bundled the Squirts with an ARC AAA, they'd have a killer package on their hands.

Eugene

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked up three of those packages from ebay and gave as Christmas presents. Got one of each color then went back and bought one for myself because I had the Squirt S4 and EL but not the P4. I won an auction for $27 then asked if I could buy three so he sold me three $25 each.

Mgz

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
kakster said:
Now if they bundled the Squirts with an ARC AAA, they'd have a killer package on their hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

But it costs like a Wave or even a Ti /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif and I doubt that the avarage people knows the different between an Arc and a Solitatire by looking at the package.