Hello, JonSydneyB brought me to CPF!

OKIE_CHICK

Newly Enlightened
I am JonSydneyB's friend from Oklahoma. . . as he calls me the Okie Chick. I am curious to know if anyone has any dirt on my good friend? I also would like to get any information about that Denise girl, aka Smiley. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
Re: Hello!

Hi OKIE CHICK I Know nothing about Denise other than she is photogenic. I do honestly believe Jon is a stand up guy, I have had several transactions with Jon on his website as well as PMs and E-mails and at least two phone calls I have never met him yet I trust him and consider him a Pal.
I hope that helps.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello. JSB is an excellent person. I believe him to be one of the best people on CPF.

B@rt

Flashaholic

welcome.gif

Hi OKIE!
Welcome to CPF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dirt about Jon heh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Hmmmm, nope... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Like Illy said, he's one of the gems here on CPF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Besides, you should know... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast

hmmm, Bobbie can't seem to get my handle right. Hey OkieChick....Its JonSidneyB

The OkieChick and I met in 1982, she knows me well.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hi Okie_Chick,

I only met Jon once at SHOT 2004 but like others here, I can state I feel he is a real stand up guy and an asset to CPF to be sure. Perhaps in Cambria, we can all come up with some dirt!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always good to hear from a fellow Okie (Edmond myself). No dirt on Jon other than he runs a tight ship and is my favorite source for Pila stuff.

Aw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif now I'm craving a Johnnie's chili-cheese burger or some Sonic dogs... I can't get to Florida soon enough. At least I will get my Sonic back.

Welcome!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Okie,

The star of the pic is our very own Sasha. Denise is the "so-happy-to-be-here (Not!)" on the right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

site1012.JPG

Larry

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ill send ya the dirt for a price i may even have pics some where

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL @ raggie, how did you get your hands on those /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Its ok Larry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

This is actually lots of fun. Just wanting people to know she my girl...even when tired and cranky. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey sounds like Okie Chick is trying to make the moves on you Jon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Denise better watch out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Well, ....................OK, "cranky?" (I was there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Okie at least seems to have a sense of humor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Larry

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okie and I have know each other since 1982, all is well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Thanks all for making my friend feel welcome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
Okie,

The star of the pic is our very own Sasha. Denise is the "so-happy-to-be-here (Not!)" on the right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

site1012.JPG

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

If looks could kill!

Personally, she looks royally pissed off, imho.

OKIE_CHICK

Newly Enlightened

Hello, Topper. I appreciate the information. Yes, I believe you have a good picture about my friend, Jon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I am really quite sure Denise is really a great match for Jon. And you are right she is photogenic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif