Very hard puzzle web site.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those who like to do puzzles, riddles, figure things out, this is for you. You have to know: computers, history, geography, etc... It gets harder and bigger as you go.

Something is coming. You have to figure out the username/password to continue.

Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So far I've been /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif while trying to do this.

And don't worry, no scary faces will come screaming at you, this is a real site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK I don't know how many liked or tried this. I did get a few PM's on it so I'll give a hint for the first page.

There is a riddle within the page. Unfortunately it might be formatted wrong for you to see it so look at the source (HTML code) for the page.

The solution to the riddle is the username and password. This is how the pages work. Nothing is right there in front of you. You have to go searching through each page to find clues.

If anyone is interested post here and I'll continue to give hints. If not I'll let this post sink like before.

Have Fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure I have the answer, but I can't find the way to put it in as a password and username. Is there some particular order to it or something?

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened
are you going to explain this puzzle eventually? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

kaseri

Enlightened
Username is Alexander
Password is Gordian
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LEDependent

Enlightened
Okay, on the next page:

On the Zuiderzee
That old fishing sea,
The Faeiries stole,
The boys of Marken

and then,

The old name of the site of the boy's disappearance
is the name of the place you must go.

The Zuiderzee (South Sea) was the name of the inland sea jutting into the Netherlands from the North Sea. In 1933, the Zuiderzee was closed off from the North Sea by a dam and became the lake IJsselmeer. So how does that help with the puzzle? And can anyone make out what the staticky voice says?

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
I like this one!!! Really makes you work/think. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Some of it seems a little eerie! Reminds me of the movie 'The Ring'. Kinda strange, but I likie!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Anyway, for hints, look at the source code! Have fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

darkgear.com

Enlightened
Very cool site...

For those who missed the first clue...
puzsite1.jpg

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
A H S P N W R S F R (still haven't figured out what this is for)

I got really deep. Very strange puzzle. A bit creepy... Stopped at Devil with 5 fingers. Try more tomorrow.

PS - Other clues here have already been missed.