Best LED light for jacket zipper pulls

MY

Enlightened
A friend commented that my Photon 2 would make a great jacket zipper pull and that I would always have light handy. I think that this is a great idea and am planning on putting a light on all my kids jackets. Which light would be the best for this use? It should be tough (although I am not worried about exposed LEDs - should I?) and waterproof. It almost seems that a light without an always on switch may be better so they just don't turn it on and forget to turn it off. My kids are tough on winter gear. Any ideas out there?
smile.gif

L.E.D.

Enlightened
I would go with a yellow photon 2000, because it matches all of the criteria Aragorn specified, except it would be brighter and it would appear brighter too, because the human eye would be more sensitive to the higher energy photons.

L.E.D.

Enlightened
LOL
smile.gif

You SURE seem to like red LED's! Just don't let your love for them blind your logic, like my love for LED's once did....

Maybe try refitting the photon with a brighter yellow LED then.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I would have to give the nod to-white Photon 3.
-Water resistant
-easy battery changes
-the strobe feature is cool and could be useful.(I had to change a tire by the side of a busy road the other night and had my P3 hanging around my neck set on high strobe just to make sure the passing cars saw me.)
-set the back switch to medium or low bright,and the batteries will last a long,long time.
did I mention how much I like my Photon 3?
grin.gif