budget single cr123 regulated led light wanted

across the pond

Newly Enlightened
Need a regulated lux light running from single cr123. Want to limit it to £40 ($70-80) delivered to uk. Would accept a 2nd hand/used light. Any suggestions?

I'm totally gutted I missed out on a SF L1 on ebay that went for £36 because I lost track of time! Remebered 9mins after it ended!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try looking around for a Longbow Micra. I managed to score one for a tad under £50 shipped.

across the pond

Newly Enlightened
That's not bad for a micra! I'll keep 'em peeled!

The nuwai looks pretty good too. Wonder how long it runs in 'low' mode after dropping out of regulation...

MegaMe

Newly Enlightened
check out the zorch on the electrolumens forum... not out yet but it should fit what you want perfectly...

across the pond

Newly Enlightened
Wolfgang,

Greets from ingerland! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

I've just finished a contract with a german company (even though I'm working in england)!

I took some time out to catch the end of that excellent raffle by mcgizmo, but now that's over I'll have to go back to real world and buy my light the normal way... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Derek.