DARKNESS FALLS a movie for flashaholics

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought Pitch Black was a good Flasholic movie. The people in this forum would have kicked but in it.

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I reported on this movie last year, after all, the guy runs around with a whole duffel bag filled with flashlights, there has never been a comparable scenario before in any movie I've seen, talk about being prepared.

capnal

Enlightened
OK, go to the Alien vs. Predator movie website, download and watch the preview clips. See how many lights you can name!

Also, can you name all those lights used in the movie Ghost Ship? How about last summer's movie "Swat"? I just saw that one on cable. It was a pretty lame movie. At one point, a guy is pointing his rifle at another guy's face at a distance of like 3 feet, and it has a SF M6 mounted on it. It is blaring right into the guy's face and the guy is standing there with both eyes wide open. I don't really see that happening. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

FNinjaP90

Enlightened
Hmm, he had the LOLA on maybe?

There are a lot of maxabeams on the AVP trailer.

The most recent movie that I saw with a lot of SF's in it was Day after Tomorrow.

David_Campen

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
SF M6 mounted on it. It is blaring right into the guy's face and the guy is standing there with both eyes wide open. I don't really see that happening.

[/ QUOTE ]
One common unrealistic use of light in movies is when someone is in a space suit; there is usually a light inside the helemt that illuminates the persons face. I realize that for dramatic purposes they want the audiences to see the faces but all I can think about is how unrealistic it looks.