• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired On hold for now: WTB: Lux III 3D Mag mod

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
G'day all

I might be on my way to converting a friend to flashaholism. She owns a farm, and needs to go out and check on the cows from time to time, so she needs a good light. She doesn't want a spottie, nor does she want it to need feeding too often.

I think she wants something bright with good throw too. I think that a Lux III modded into a 3D Mag would be just about perfect for her needs, since the runtime would be excellent.

She saw my dad's 5W and loved it, but I think she needs just a tad more throw, so the 3W would fit in there.

Does anyone have such a beast? I would prefer new, so if anyone wants to make one up, that would be great!

I should say that she is probably willing to go up to about $80US including shipping (to Australia), so I assume that a good bin and a hotlips would be possible.

Anyone?

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Lux III 3D Mag mod

I have a 2 d mag that is running a nflex and uses 6 AA cells and has a TWOH 3 watt led that might fill the bill.
PM me
Chris

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Lux III 3D Mag mod

Wow, so many offers in so little time. I had a great offer by PM, and I don't think I can pass it up. I might be back with a similar request for Christmas time though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks everyone!