PentagonLights

JOshooter

Enlightened
They look like a SF knockoff to me, but I don't have one to look at and experiment...cough...play...cough...with.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting. Pentalite changed their name. I might have to visit on my next day off... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll keep everyone informed...

--dan

chrisse242

Enlightened
Hmm, Swivel belt-clip tailcaps available as accessoire. Looks like they're watching cpf carefully. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Chrisse

McShawn

Enlightened
I have been watching pentalite with anticipation, they stated to stay tuned on their old website for a web order portal, I guess they changed name too. The website seems only half complete. Sure am curious to try one of their products.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PentagonLights...PICS!

UPDATE: I have received a Pentagonlight X2. It's a two-cell Xenon. VERY impressive, more to come..

QuickPics:

Pent2.jpg

Pent1.jpg

--dan

McShawn

Enlightened
Re: PentagonLights...one is in hand!

I ordered the two cell with the belt hook type attachment but was told they are on back order, they have to make more. More waiting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

PoppyGoddess

Newly Enlightened

I received the PX2 which is their 6V xenon with belt-clip last week. The design is very very awesome and the construction is impressive. The reflector is great so the beam is smooth and definitely brighter than Surefire's P60 equivalent. Runtime is there, too. They've definitely got it all together. By the way, this beltclip thing works really well. I like it. It's a winner... A+++

McShawn

Enlightened

Got mine in today, the px2 with the belt clip, turns out the extra switch I ordered was on back order not the flashlight. You are correct poppygoddess, they are cool lights, cannot wait till dark and check this puppy out.

Latest posts