• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Looking for Someone to Mod my Arc LSL-S to 3W

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an older Arc LSL-S that hasn't seen much use lately, because you guys here at this forum have knocked the technology of that light into the stone age.

What I'd like to do is see if I can find someone that would be willing to mod my Arc LSL-S to a 3W based light and put that baby back into the rotation.

Anybody interested in helping me out, please feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks!

GoldenLoki

Newly Enlightened
I'll second the nod to LitFuse. His work is on my keychain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

GL

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
coachbigdog said:
Jets22! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Litfuse did an outstanding job on my Arc-LS.
Definitely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif,
Pat

b2eze

Newly Enlightened
Friend,
I just dropped a T bin 3 watt and a SO17XA reflector into my ARC LS Second with no other tools than a sharp pointed pair of sewing scissors and a soldering iron (and solder and heatsink compound) Hats off to the Masters mentioned above, but there is no better feeling than doing it yourself! Try Luxeonstar.com for the LED....$15 + shipping and OEO2OO in BST for the reflector....$5....
I'll be glad to help you through the conversion....Email me if you want.

red_robby

Enlightened
are you just looking to swap the LUX ?
boost the Current?
did you want to replace the optics with a reflector?

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd be happy to help, and am in NJ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll also vouch for the work of LitFuse. Very professional, very reliable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys! Thank you so much for offers. I'm simply overwhelmed with all the offers. I actually sent the light down to LitFuse, as I have delt with him in the past.

Milkyspit, I might have to buy you lunch or something sometime, since my original home town is right next to yours. I'd love to pick your brain on modding!

Anyway, thanks again, and I'll definitely let you guys know how I make out with LitFuse!!!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
LitFuse will take good care of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

As for lunch... sounds good! Always glad to meet fellow natives... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Milkyspit,

Sounds great! I'm off for vacation next week, but after that I have to return to the old neighborhood to help my parents with a new door install. Maybe we could get together in a few weeks.

MSax

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
MSax, sure thing. PM me when the time gets closer and we can arrange something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif