Undershirts: what's your favorite brand - CPF Asia

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Undershirts: what\'s your favorite brand - CPF Asia

Excuse the weird title. I'm just trying to find out what people think are the most comfortable undershirts out there. In particular I want CPF'ers from Asia to comment. I'm in the US and have tried everything from Hanes to BVD etc... and I don't like them. They feel thick and heavy to me now and I can't sleep comfortably in them anymore. I blame the 'Chick Brand' undershirts I picked up from Hong Kong several years ago. They were so comfy, silky smooth and soft. Unfortunately, the problem with them is they were more expensive and break apart much more easily. Basically the ones I bought are now mulch. I tried searching for some more 'Chick Brand' undershirts in Chinatown a while ago, no luck. Someone help me find an alternative or new source!!!

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Undershirts: what\'s your favorite brand - CPF

CK? Tried them. They're okay, but I'm not really a big fan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm surprised there haven't been a few more post. I've been PM'ing a couple of people about this, but only one post reply? Not even a suggestion of some moisture wicking synthetic fiber or something? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Undershirts: what\'s your favorite brand - CPF

I'm posting from the US. I agree that most undershirts are junk. My favorite brand is Newton Trading Company, but they are thicker than most so you may not like those. A good one that is thin is "Fruit of the Loom - Premium." I found the premium version at Sears. Check it out, you may like it. I like to buy a size up since almost all undershirts shrink.

For something really cool try the Columbia brand Omni-dry t-shirts. They are polyester engineered for wicking moisture and they are comfortable and cool when things get hot and sweaty. I live in them on the weekends during the summer here in the humid South. But they are not available in white. They are pretty soft, but nothing is as soft as cotton in my opinion, so I don't wear them to bed.

Another option if you find sleeping in undershirts too hot is to wear a tank top. Or you could probably get something in silk and that would be the ultimate in thin, light and comfortable.

lightshow

Newly Enlightened
Re: Undershirts: what\'s your favorite brand - CPF Asia

These are by far the best ones I've found. They're cotton/poly and very comfortable. Not too thick. Link.