• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CPF CR2 II Benefit Raffle- choice of material

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
By popular demand, Sasha has agreed to take on another raffle. I am donating a "winner's choice of material" CR2 II.
site1072.jpg

site1071.jpg

In the futile hope of limiting confusion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif here's the goods/rules:

1. The winner will receive ONE flashlight with his/her choice of titanium, brass, tungsten, bronze*, or HA 7075T6 aluminum body and bezel.
(Top photo, front to back) (*The bronze one is a second due to difficulty in starting the threads. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif )

2. The flashlight will include a MadMax+ WO and MadMax Lite "canwich" with custom boards donated by Wayne/dat2zip and TWOJ emitters donated by Klaus.

3. Also included is this neat holster made and donated by chrisse242.

4. The light also includes 4 tritium markers donated by Merkava and visable on the Ti light in the pics.

5. The winner will have a choice of saphire or glass lens. (DougS found that the saphire attenuates 4-5% more light than the glass lens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif )

6. The light will include (4) 2-level switches from ~20-35 Ohms, a tool to take some of the sport out of changing them, and some misc. spare parts.

7. Jets22 has offered to have the titanium or tungsten parts titanium nitrided (gold) or titanium carbonitrided (?) if the winner so desires. Note that this will probably result in a two week delay to the delivery of the light!

8. Tickets are $5 with no limit on quantity. (Sasha will know better than to leave that choice to me next time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

9. The raffle will end 7PM Left Coast time, Sunday, August 8. Unfortunately I have to fly back east early Monday the 9th, and won't be able to ship the light until Thursday August 12. I will cover the cost of shipping/insurance with the method to be in mutual agreement with the winner.

I wish to thank Wayne/dat2zip, Klaus, Chrisse242, and Merkava for their contributions, Jets22 for his offer, and Sasha for her efforts! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif Questions and comments are welcome!

raffle3.jpg

Larry

McGizmo

Flashaholic
$450!

Oh, it's a raffle.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

5 tickets please............. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Ya caught me- already edited. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (I managed to omit the ticket price.)

Greta

Flashaholic
<font color="red">Ok guys... here we go again!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Tickets are $5/each. Send paypal to [email protected] . Two things MUST be included with your paypal payment:

1) YOUR CPF USERNAME
2) CR2 RAFFLE

If these two things are not included somewhere in the paypal payment, you will not be credited with tickets and you will not be added to the list for the raffle. As always, I will reply to the paypal email notification as a "receipt" indicating the number of tickets you have purchased and this time I will also be including your ticket numbers. Please allow at least 24 hours for your receipt. If after that, you still have not received a receipt, please contact me. Remember that you will NOT receive a receipt if you have not included your CPF username and the words "CR2 Raffle".

As Larry has indicated, this raffle will run through Sunday evening, 8/8/04, 7PM Pacific... that's 7PM on the west/left coast... 7PM in Los Angeles and San Francisco!

Good Luck to everyone!!! And a special thanks to Larry... I owe ya a Heiniken or two... or ten... for this one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font>

Jets22

Enlightened
Pypal sent for 400 tickets!!!....Well Ok, not really.. just 3 please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

(Thanks for doing this Larry)

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
How about a little of that whip? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

Well ok... but that cuts the 10 Heiniken back to only 2...
whip2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Thanks so much for doing this Larry,

You are VERY generous !!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

MAN those things are GORGEOUS !!

TWO Tickets Here Please! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Paypal sent for 1 ticket please. If I could buy more I would. Thank you Larry for giving us all a shot at it.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
LifeNRA said:
Paypal sent for 1 ticket please. If I could buy more I would. Thank you Larry for giving us all a shot at it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sasha is the one to be credited for it being a raffle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Larry (Also Life NRA, CRPA, VFW, etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif )

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
[ QUOTE ]
LifeNRA said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Sasha is the one to be credited for it being a raffle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Larry (Also Life NRA, CRPA, VFW, etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you also Sasha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

srue

Newly Enlightened
PayPal sent for 10 tickets. Now to start praying to the flashlight gods.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
8 tickets for this guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

More later for a nice spread in numbers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Larry, Ti + H3 is way cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif I have an Al reflector that really wants a home...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif