Pocket HID light?

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excuss my ignorance. I don't have any HID lights. I am just wondering if there is a HID light that would fit into a pocket of a pair of pants?

If not what is the smallest but brightest light there is? Something with amazing throw.

Thanks for your time.

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
ufokillerz,

Thanks. And thanks for bringing that light to the forum for purchase. The output looks amazing.

From what I can see there is no rechargeable option for it. It can hold 8 AAs but no battery holder, and no testing results like run times or output levels.

Otherwise I think the light looks great, but the batteries would bankrupt me.

Lexus

Enlightened
If the batteries are a problem, get the DragonHID. I got mine yesterday and - WOW - I'm impressed. Sure, it's not cheap, but it's pocketable, VERY well built and it's rechargeable.

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where did you get it and how much did you pay? Do they ship to the USA? So, do you love the light?

I have to admit I have been thinking about it. But i didn't think you could buy it right now. Also I didn't knwo if it was worth the money.

Lexus

Enlightened
I got mine from barbarin for around 360 EUR shipping included. As far as I know, he is shipping to USA too.
And yeah, I LOVE it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, sadly I must say that we have heard the last cry of the DragonHID.

Now I will focus on LED products, probably in the future will be a place for a 35 Watt HID Li-ION powered, 3D sized flashlight.

I believe this kind of lamps (35 Watts, automobile)will be lowering prices progresively.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
barbarin said:
Well, sadly I must say that we have heard the last cry of the DragonHID.

[/ QUOTE ]

Javier,

Sorry to hear that. My DragonHID is one of the best lights I own, and I own a lot. I guess I'm just lucky I got mine when they were available. Thank you for making such a great light. If you ever need a favor, just let me know - I mean it.