Terralux TLE-5 Luxeon for Minimag

shogun

Newly Enlightened
I've been thinking about getting a Terralux TLE-5 Luxeon Replacement for my Minimag. Is it any good? I'd appreciate your opinions about this product. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

flashlightfreek

Newly Enlightened
Yes I purchased one a few days ago and am very happy with it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif I showed this light to 3 other people and they ordered one themselves. Here is a website about them TerraLux MiniMag Replacement /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Make sure to check out the Review about it on that page, it's another link (in blue)... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

nobbe

Newly Enlightened
I´ve purchased one two weeks ago and I like it, too. It is very easy to install and turns your Minimag into a far brighter torch than it used to be (still not as bright as I was hoping or compared to the Inova XO). What I also like is that you do not loose the ability of your Minimag to choose from narrow to wide beam. All in all I think it´s worth buying.

-Nobbe

David_Campen

Enlightened
I like mine. Perhaps a bit pricey but the mini-mag incandescent bulbs burn out so easily that it is worth it just for the increased reliabilty.

shogun

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys, I think I'm gonna get one. I already have the Newbeam but I am hoping the TLE-5 will be a lot brighter.

mapson

Enlightened
This looks cool, anyone knows if it works with all minmags, new and older models?

flashlightfreek

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
This looks cool, anyone knows if it works with all minmags, new and older models?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am using it in an older and newer model of the mag-lite, so they should all work.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

nobbe

Newly Enlightened
I´m using it in a very old Minimag (about 15 years or perhaps a bit less) & it works just fine. Had no trouble installing it.

-Norbert

mapet

Newly Enlightened
Now I know why Ministar2 manual is saying not to over tighten the bezel. My plastic reflector has just cracked. Is there any metal reflector I can use as replacement for Ministar?

Latest posts