Someone jog my memory concerning Arc LS

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
There have been so many posts, it's hard to remember all the information. Did Peter indicate that when the higher output lexeon's become available (later this year?), will they be drop in replacements for the current LS heads, meaning that we could just buy a new head without having to purchase new battery packs? Does anybody recall a projected date when the new LEDs will be available?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I asked Peter the same question about the old battery packs fitting the new LS heads, but so far have received only an inscrutable silence...I think he said April for the new LS's, but then I read somewhere here that Gandalf, (the whiner
grin.gif
! ), will be getting his this month..

JollyRoger

Enlightened
I believe the new LS's will be able to use the old battery packs. And he is starting to ship some more LS's this month...

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter said he will take a note and make shure the new heads will fit the old battery packs as this issue was brought up earlier

He also mentioned that the newer HD LSes will be drop-in replacements for the old LD ones - so ARC doesnt´t need to change anything in the head - which means too that the newer heads will be compatible to the old ones - which does make sense for ARC and the customer as well.

Klaus

Gandalf

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ted the Led:
I read somewhere here that Gandalf, (the whiner
grin.gif
! ), will be getting his this month..
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Gandalf (the whiner) said he *hoped* to get his replacement Arc-LS in March.

Along with the other two people who had to *return* their Arc-LS's from the first run, we'll get some of the first units from the second run.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gandalf:
No, Gandalf (the whiner) said he *hoped* to get his replacement Arc-LS in March.

Along with the other two people who had to *return* their Arc-LS's from the first run, we'll get some of the first units from the second run.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
...yes, but Gransee said you'd be getting yours first, this month...
I have a replacement coming too. Two in fact, if I don't want to keep my ser. #038 LS...
grin.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ted the Led:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
...yes, but Gransee said you'd be getting yours first, this month...
I have a replacement coming too. Two in fact, if I don't want to keep my ser. #038 LS...
grin.gif

I'm hoping some of you will trade in your prototypes and post the results. I like mine but if the newer version with better optics reduces the yellow corona, I could be convinced to put nostalgia aside.

Lonewolf

Enlightened
Instead of trading the low number models in you guys could offer to sell them to other members. I am sure some members would buy them just to collect.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

one Arc LS serial number 038 FOR SALE;
$10,000.00

...if only I could sell just one...
grin.gif

JollyRoger

Enlightened
one Arc LS serial number 038 FOR SALE;
$10,000.00

...if only I could sell just one...
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah? One ARC LS serial number 001 for sale: $100,000.

tongue.gif

hehe..just kidding!