New Guy on the Block

PhillyRube

Enlightened
Greetings all. Seems I am not the only one who is into lighting stuff. I have several lights, such as: 2 Surefire 9N, 1 Tigerlight TL11, 1 Tigerlight MAWS, 2 Surefire lights, unsure of numbers, but one is mounted on the end of an ASP baton, 3 Streamlight SL20s, 1 Magcharger system, and a generic rechargeable 2 meg spotlight. On the front of my truck...BEEG lights. factory foglights on my car and truck upgraded from 27w to 55w bulbs. 100 watt highbeams on all vehicles and motorcycle.
I am interested in some mods to the Streamlights and magcharger, the TL11, and looking to get a short arc xenon system of some sort. All are used in my day to day (or nigth to night) employment. Appreciate any inputs and leads. Heard Jim Sexton had a great mod for the Tigerlight. Used the spray once, which worked dandily. Now for some blinding stuff!!!!

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome Philly, welcome to CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif Do stay around and I am very sure you would fit in comfortably /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I did...

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF! There are many, many Magcharger mods, and I am sure they will interest you.

Check out this and this thread for information on some popular Magcharger mods.

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome!! Looks like you're gonna be able to fit in just fine here... make yourself at home, and hope to see you around more! Oh, nice lights btw... all of them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif You've got all the biggies, you have to check out some of the smaller ones, look for 'VIP' to start with! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings PR! Happy to have you here. You're off to a great start already. Don't be a stranger - keep us posted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif