Recommend some finance/investing forums?

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm trying to learn all I can about finance and investing and I am hoping you guys can recommend some good forums to read. I've been reading Fat Wallet's Finance forum and have learned alot, but I'd like to find some more where I can ask about basics. However, I like reading advanced stuff too, so don't give me names of just newbie boards. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TIA.

Mark

Arizona_Dan

Newly Enlightened
This well-known site has about everything you'd want, from basics to advanced, and lots of discussion forums of every investment- and financial related topic you'd want. Pay particular attention to the vertical menu box of links along the left side of home page.

Don't be put off by the name.

http://www.fool.com/

Dan

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. I've already read a couple articles over there that seemed half decent. I know alot of the FW guys don't like the guys at TMF. I checked out the forums but there seems to be tons of them and not well organized. I didn't read any posts because I was putoff by the fact that you had to register to read. I guess I'll have to do that and check it out. Thanks.

Oh, and thanks notos for your recommendation, too.

Mark