Were is ARC???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EricM

I am new here and found this site from the ARC website a year ago. I just recently moved here to Arizona with my family and was ready to see ARC in person from the many stories I have read here. I also have an ARC LSH that I was hoping to have fixed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Today was to be the big day for me. I was confused when I arrive maybe I got the address wrong from the ARC site. Someone was nice enough to tell me that ARC was no long there and moved out a few weeks ago.

So I came home and was going to ask earlier today, but I figure I should back this up before posting anything. I check the address once again today and went back to take this photograph.

Does anyone know what is going on? Sorry, if this has been covered already.

[image]http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inbox/view.html?id=4153525256&url=http%3A//www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/p0b1ecbfc25c9d7eea85b6bfb1543edcf/f791c408.jpg&caption=img_0334&album_id=4286019499&from_album=1[/image]

Thanks

Eric

The only way I can get this to work is to cut and paste the URL://

E

EricM

I hope it works now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Can anyone try it and let me know if it worked?

diddy808

Newly Enlightened
f791c408.jpg

this should work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
And I can see an LED light shining from out the driver's window. Looks fairly blue, probably not an Arc.

Yes, we just recently moved to another building just over a couple of streets away. The new address is:

Arc Flashlight
1930 E. 3rd Street
Suite 18
Tempe, Arizona 85281
USA

(480) 752-8554 (local)
1-888-752-8554 (toll free)
(480) 775-1457 (fax)
www.arcflashlight.com (w/live chat option during certain hours)
[email protected]

There was a sign on the door to this effect but someone may have taken it down.

Come by and visit!

Peter

nightshade

Enlightened
Moving sucks.I once bought a home 1 block away from a existing home. I thought that may improve the experience somewhat. It didn't. Peter,best wishes in the new space.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I feel better. I got an e-mail from a CPF memeber worried that ARC was gone. I had to check right way. I am so glad that ARC is still with us.

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
JonSidneyB said:
I am so glad that ARC is still with us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

mut

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric, I was in AZ a few weeks ago as well and I know exactly what your talking about. They are in the building BEHIND that building. You go to the very Right of the long one the picture is of, and there is a driveway to the building BEHIND it. Took me a solid day to find that out as well, heh. Go back and visit, One kewl place.
Cameron

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are actually about 3/4 mile away. The newer facility is bigger and is able to do "more". Arc appears to be gearing up for bigger and better things.

CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts