27 CPF Arcs remaining

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have # 1460...first # was 1377...only 110 available...last # will be 1487.

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ken B:
I have # 1460...first # was 1377...only 110 available...last # will be 1487.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Peter would have to confirm this, but it may not be the case, since this is the order number system used for all orders from the Arc Flashlight site(I think..), not just the CPF ones. So if there have been any non-CPF Arc orders along the way, that will put the count off (of course, it would mean there are *more* left..). Not to mention the few people who put in a separate order for the custom engraving, and would have received a separate order number for it..

Graham

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by willmore:
Wonder what my CPF member number is? What a horrible punishment for lurning so long!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oddly enough, it's 1377. Same as the first order taken for the CPF edition.
smile.gif

Lonewolf

Enlightened
willmore I also noticed you are home to the Edison memorial tower. The person who invented the incandescent bulb without which nothing else would be possible.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Graham:
Peter would have to confirm this, but it may not be the case, since this is the order number system used for all orders from the Arc Flashlight site(I think..), not just the CPF ones. So if there have been any non-CPF Arc orders along the way, that will put the count off (of course, it would mean there are *more* left..). Not to mention the few people who put in a separate order for the custom engraving, and would have received a separate order number for it..

Graham
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great point Graham...hmm...I am surprised either way at the lack of intrest...I would have thought they would all be gone by now...if for no other reason than it`s the only way right now to get the special bulb.

The price is the same as the LE, so that can`t be it??

Maybe it`s the dark blue color thats turning folks off??

Well either way, mines on the way!
smile.gif
grin.gif
I hope the bulbs are centered correctly.

KenBar

Enlightened
KenB,
I got my LE at TTS. Can this be bought at TTS also? If so, I will do the email thing with him again and post directions on how to order. OR...is this a Peter only order. SOrry if this has been posted elsewhere but I don't have the time I used to to cruise around...
smile.gif
Thanks
KenBar(Wolfman)

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wolfman - the special CPF edition can only be ordered at the ARC site - not through distribution - originally just 110pcs - if you want you can look up the "special" thread on page 2 on the ARC forum where Peter detailed out everything.

Arc forum "special/limited" thread

Klaus

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
wink.gif
- sitting and watching a bunch of DMMs to see why my charger circuit again was eating up transistors and ICs at a fast pace - and watching CPF in the meantime - so really no magic behind - enjoy your ARC AAA.

Klaus

Spork

Enlightened
glad I came across this thread. I just put in my order. OUCH! 40 bucks for such a tiny flashlight. Im curious to see all the new improvements over the older arc's.

WaltH

Enlightened
OK KenB,
You've forced me to order the CPF special edition. I almost did it yesterday but was able to exercise some restraint. I should have known better.

I happen to like the blue color. It's just that I've currently got 3 LE's, a UV, and 6 regular AAA's of varying colors. I think being a drug addict would have been cheaper.

Darell

Flashaholic
I think the only reason they slowed down after the first rush, is that not everybody reads (or even knows of) the new Arc threads down in the mfg forum. I keep hearing folks say they're surprised that they're being sold...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I tried ordering one the other day but -- the ordering process kept going along, and I kept not seeing anywhere to write the desired inscription, not wanting to order without including this information, I bailed out of the ordering process...planning on trying again later -- any advice?

Empath

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ted the Led:
I tried ordering one the other day but -- the ordering process kept going along, and I kept not seeing anywhere to write the desired inscription, not wanting to order without including this information, I bailed out of the ordering process...planning on trying again later -- any advice?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At the end of the form there is a comments field. Put your inscription information and your CPF member # there.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

oh. inscription goes in the comments field. ok, thanks Empath.

Darell

Flashaholic
And it is relatively easy to be charged shipping for the engraving, so be sure to "continue shopping" after you add the light to your cart, and choose the engraving once. Before checking out, be sure you only have one of everything (including shipping charge). I use Yahoo checkout all the time, yet I still managed to screw this one up.