Where to buy Nuwai lights?

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
They keep appearing in drips and drabs around CPF, but who sells them in the US and carrys their line? They seem to keep coming out with new lights that I haven't found anywhere.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

Aren't some of the lights sold at GoldenGadgets Nuwai lights?

You might also want to look at Ruby Electronics. That's where I got one of these:
fl-cr123ax1-dt.jpg

bmsmith

Enlightened
I think this light is actually a Nuwai: Link

I bought one and really like it. Very nice beam and good color. Slightly green, but only noticable when compared with another light.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
bmsmith said:
I think this light is actually a Nuwai: Link

I bought one and really like it. Very nice beam and good color. Slightly green, but only noticable when compared with another light.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a clickie switch and is it one stage or 2 ( 2 brightness levels) can it operate on momentary ?

billgr

Newly Enlightened
to Cosmic

say Cosmic, what do you think of the light you bought? is it nice and white and bright?

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Phaserburn said:
I emailed Nuwai's US contact, and he pointed me to www.shoplifestyle.com/store/ and said good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I emailed Nuwai Taiwan main office & they replied 'we only do wholesale, good luck in your search!' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

C

Cosmic Superchunk

Re: to Cosmic

[ QUOTE ]
billgr said:
say Cosmic, what do you think of the light you bought? is it nice and white and bright?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's very white. Bright little sucker with a funny square beam, but it get's pretty hot if you leave it on for a while. Here's my take on this little Nuwai

C

Cosmic Superchunk

It's only a click on/click off switch.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

[ QUOTE ]
madecov said:
shame

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a momentary on/off feature with this light, but the only catch is that you have to click it ON first. Once it's clicked on you can press the switch lightly to turn it off momentarily. Kinda weird, eh?

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast

My Nuwai flash lights are killer. I would like to get some of the new ones they have too LifesstyleFasicinations and GoldenGadgets sell some of them. But they have recently comeout with some really cool ideas and I wish some one had the entire line. Here is my review of some of there 5 watt LED models. They work 90% as good as a $250 SF L6 for less than $90.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=581475&page=9&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!

My Lights LightWar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am aware of the reverse switching. I purchased one of the lights Bug-Out was selling (5w 9v). It has a 2 level clickie switch with the reverse momentary. If Nuwaii makes the switching more "Americanized" then they might actually capture some of the LEO market.

Latest posts