• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: PR-T E2D w/60-ohm McE2S

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: Surefire E2D body and guarded tailcap, with clickie replaced by McE2S 60-ohm 2-stage switch module. Includes McLux PR-T head, black HA-III, with Downboy 917ma driver and Luxeon III emitter (TX0K). It has the standard white beam typical of the Luxeon III in this reflector.
HPIM1568.thumb.jpg
[larger image]

HPIM1564.thumb.jpg
[larger image]

$220 shipped USPS to the US, delivery confirmation included. Paypal Only. International orders are OK, but may require additional shipping. Private message if interested.

The original E2D head and MN03 lamp are not included, since they wouldn't work properly with the two-stage switch, but I don't have any use for them, so the buyer of this package can purchase them for an additional $30. I'll also throw in the origninal clickie innards if you want. If the buyer doesn't take this option, I'll make the head/lamp available seperately.

EDIT: SOLD, thanks.

FBA

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: PR-T E2D w/60-ohm McE2S

i'll take it if the 2 stage switch is replaced by 15 ohm resistor

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
FBA said:
i'll take it if the 2 stage switch is replaced by 15 ohm resistor

[/ QUOTE ]

FBA, the 60ohm works fine on this setup & 15ohm is usually recommended for 1x123 bodies but hey what do I know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

FBA

Newly Enlightened

thks Cyril. u r right there.i've seen Albert's 2x 123 with 60 ohm and 1x 123 with 15 ohm.
the low mode(with 60ohm) of the 2 x123 is a bit dim for my purpose.but when using the 15 ohm setup , i'm happy with the brightness.thks.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
FBA said:
thks Cyril. u r right there.i've seen Albert's 2x 123 with 60 ohm and 1x 123 with 15 ohm.
the low mode(with 60ohm) of the 2 x123 is a bit dim for my purpose.but when using the 15 ohm setup , i'm happy with the brightness.thks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever turns you on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif