evil raggie

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well ive had some problems around here.so i installed a web cam outside its motion activated and im going to have it up load pics to my webpage wehn it sences motion.well lol i though that aint enough so im going to set it up after 11 pm it will play a loud wav.music file. the speaker will be on porch right above there head. .lol at first i was going to do a sound of a lion lol lol but im still thinking

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
Lux Luthor said:
How did you rig it up to be motion activated? Can you buy them that way?

[/ QUOTE ]its in the software it most likely just compares changes between the frames.you can adjust it .squlerls even set mine off i think. if ya do it its best to make it upload the pics or video to a remote server then if some one steals the pc ya are still covered .

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
A recording of a police siren will fill their drawers if played loud enough and will certainly get some attention

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
raggie if you did that to me i think i would waste no time in beating the snot out of that thing and then i would do the same to you and i am reletively stable and also like you. now imagine your fate if you do that so someone who is not in their right mind and did not like you.

just be careful please id hated it if you got yourself hurt.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well stay of my porch trevor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif there is no reason for ya to be on my porch at late hours. no reason at all. and i have rights to protect my property i had a guy break a windows in front of my house a few weeks ago and if i find him .well he will have hell to pay i have morons on crack knocking on my door at 4 am. so if ya dont call first and ya come on my proerty at late hours i guess we will go a round or to.thease are basicly strangers and low lifes

markdi

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow TrevorNasko must think he is a tough guy
ha

I do not think saying that you would beat up some one in this context is appropriate

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just be careful raggie. Trevor is right that you don't want to make people angry if they are imballanced. You just want to make them go away. Perhaps no sound is the best idea, then you can alert the police and have some video evidence, without so much risk to you.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
nah i wont realy do sound, that would defeat the purpose i want em on video doing stuff they shouldnt be doing. i mean we have stuff stolen of porch.. we have police report of the last incindnet .im just fed up with it.well at least they caught the idots who broke in people house down street.but it would be funny to also scare the crud out of em. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

d'mo

Enlightened
Careful Raggie, Trevor's got a flashlight!

... I recall a certain story with a certain SF E2 in a certain high school....

Sorry Trevor, (if you're the same one from "that" thread) if I reminded you of unpleasantness, but that was definitely a memorable thread. If you're not the same one, I'm sorry for bringing this up in the first place....

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!Just make sure you keep yourself safe and don't get hurt in the process though... Maybe the sound of a fierce rottweiler barking wouldn't push it too far?

Topper

Flashaholic*
Raggie try "The Lemon Song" Led Zeppelin full blast, That will get them off the porch or start them dancing.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mutie

Enlightened
Hey Raggie,

Want me to hang out on your porch?

My effect is even more devastating if they're on drugs.

Mutie