Mutaytor CD release party at the Avalon Hollywood

Mutie

Enlightened
As many of you know I'm a mutant freak in a really cool band called the Mutaytor.
main_pic.jpg

We have been described as Stomp meets Blue Man Group meets Cirque du Soleil. I don't know that I agree with that but it maybe gives you an idea. We now have over 100 tribal drums and 40 performers. We will have fire, aerial, hooping, giant puppets, tribal performers, and mutant freaks. If I could possibly convince any of you to go it would be super cool and you won't be disappointed. Here is the official invite:

We are excited to announce that we'll be releasing our new Mutaytor CD "The Family Business" on Saturday August 14th, and are having a CD party at Avalon Hollywood to celebrate.

Our last appearance at Avalon was stellar: we sold the house out before midnight and featured an amazing performance combining 30 performers, 100 tribal drums, breathtaking firedancers, beautiful aerial artists, and the best sound and light system on the west coast.

We would really like to ask your help in promoting this special event. This is one of the biggest nights of the year for us, and it would be a great help if you could forward this announcement to your communities, lists and groups. We promise we won't dissapoint you, and it will be a FANTASTIC evening of fun! We've been dying for you to get your hands on the new songs. We've been playing them in concert for a few months, and now its time for you to have them in your life! As a way of saying thank you to our wonderful fans and friends, we will be giving a free copy of the new CD to the first 100 guests that arrive! If you get down there early you'll get two full Mutaytor shows with fire AND the new CD for only $10 !!!!

Saturday August 14th, 2004
Avalon Hollywood proudly Presents
The Mutaytor
Performing Two Unique Shows
$10 before 10pm
FIRST 100 GUESTS RECEIVE FREE COPY OF "The Family Business" CD!!!
1735 N. Vine Street - 1/2 block north of Hollywood Blvd.
Doors 9pm
Mutaytor Showtimes 11pm and 1:30
With Special Guests Low End Residents and DJ Wolfie
http://www.mutaytor.com
http://www.groovetickets.com
http://www.avalonhollywood.com

Thanks!
The Mutaytor
http://www.mutaytor.com

Mutie

Enlightened
How we managed to end up being featured with these groups is quite beyond me. But still it has happened and KBIG in LaLaland area is running promotion for our release party. So before our release party we're doing the Greek Theatre. Woo Hoo. How cool is that?

Check it out here. Look towards the bottom of the page.

Thats right KC and the Sunshine Band, The Village People, The Trammps, and the Mutaytor as audience istigators.

Yeah I don't get it at all. It's not our kind of fans at all, we're not actually performing music, and we're there strictly for audience mutaytion.

And seriously we are way more entertaining than a train wreck.

Mutie

raggie33

*the raggedier*
if ya played in atl id go see ya but i doubt ya play atl.we used to get all kinds a bands

Mutie

Enlightened
Raggie,

Maybe next year. Hopefully this won't jinx anything but one reason we got this deal is because Clear Channel is very interested in us and is promoting us.

PM me yout snail mail and I'll send you our DVD.

Mutie

Mutie

Enlightened
And since I'm being a media slut might as well mention that I am performing along with the Mutaytor Dub Pscience team and some of our visuals team at SIGGRAPH tomorrow night in a cyberfashion show.

So boys and girls be careful playing with those LED's. You never know what might happen to you.

Mutie

freeze12

Enlightened
WoW... If I lived near the LA. area I would see Ya as the group sounds GREAT! Man... You were featured with some great groups! Went to Your Web-Site but saw no sample Midis of Your music /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Continued sucess to You & the rest of rhe group.