live beam shots

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok i need a life.so i set up one of my webcams on a house.acrooss the stee and a few houses down up the hill a bit.well at 12 am eastern im going to light the house up with vip lol.its abanded house http://raggie30.ww.com/ i have to adjust cam a bit

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Hey the stage background is cool, I tried clicking on the buttons but go unwanted results. How's this thing work?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i should of expalned better charlie. at midnight eastern time.like 2hours 20 minutes from now im going to go out and shine the light on the house.manly my vip the pic will be complety dark at 12 am then ill shine light on house.lol told ya i was bored.i have to re aim cam to.would be hard to make it where ya can control the lights.but i wish i could that would be the cats meow.now im thinking a trying to figure out how to do that lol

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish I could log into your site. My work doesn't seem to like it and they lock me out. Grrrr.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i aint sure if it even worked but i lite up house good lol my vip made it look like day

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I stayed up last night to see it Raggie. I did see a bright light but I could not make out any details. It looked as if the camera was pointed directly at the light even though I know you said it was not. Sorry I did not post last night but I was tired and had to get some sleep. But in any case I just wanted you to know that I did stay up last night to see it.