One serving of crow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

Enlightened
Only a *few days* after posting my rather vitriolic post about the delay in warranty repair on my Arc-LSHP, what should arrive? My repaired Arc LSHP! Of course, that's the way things work...

Had I waited less than a week, my post venting my frustration wouldn't have appeared. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

However, there was a still a small problem with the light.

Now, I've bought more Arc's than I can count, (mostly Arc-AAA's, for myself and gifts, and some Arc-LS's for myself) and more than once complained about what I thought was some deficiency or another, but I've never dealt with Peter personally when I had a problem.

But that didn't stop me from making an Arc AAA and an Arc-LS, and later an Arc-LSHP, my 2 EDC lights, out of all the lights I own...

Now I know why people speak so highly of Peter, and his commitment to providing excellent service to his customers.

Peter gave me several options to fix the problem as quickly as possible, to my complete satisfaction, and went way, way outside of anything I would consider to be even 'outstanding' customer service to try to fix the problem.

To say he bent over backwards is an understatement! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

So to Peter, and the rest of the CPF community: my apologies. I am now a convert to those who know and understand what Arc Flashlight is all about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I will now have a meal of crow, with all the fixins'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a LSHP about a year ago and had a problem with the lens, (a pressure fracture). I was visiting a friend in Phoenix, at the time I was living in Tennessee and stop by to show Peter what was going on and he fixed it immediately. While I was there Peter gave me a tour and I had a chance to meet the crew. I was so impressed with Peter and Arc. The impression I was left with is that Peter is committed to making the best. I have bought about 12 Arcs and the pressure fracture has been the only issue that I have had. Peter is number one in my book.

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone makes mistakes, both businesses and customers. It's 1st class people that step up to the plate when something goes wrong.

I'm glad that this worked out that both business and customer are 1st class.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for giving us another chance Gandalf. I am sorry that we are sometimes slow to get stuff straightened out.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts