Pila for G2 + P61??

CQB

Enlightened
hey guys (and gals)... just wondering if anyone can confirm if the PILAs will work powering a P61 bulb in a SF G2? I tried to search in case this was already discussed but didnt find anything. I expect the overall output to be diminished a tad. Just wondering if the runtime would be something ridiculous like 10 minutes or less. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

thanks in advance.
CQB

Topper

Flashaholic*
Hi, you can get a 3.77 lamp from Jon that will run with the
168s in the G2 or G2Z or 6P. I run one in the G2Z very happy with my results so far. I think the voltage is off too much with the P60 OR P61 not sure but I think it is not as good as getting the Pila 3.77 lamp. I hope that helps
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Topper,

It really helps me alot when someone catches Pila questions.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

CQB

Enlightened
thanks for the reply guys!

From my understanding one of the Pila lamps is kind of an alternative to the P60. I was hoping Pila has a lamp that is an alternative to the P61 in terms of brighter o/p. Would this be the 3.77 lamp? Or is there no high output lamp from Pila? Forgive me as I am not very familiar with Pila lamps... yet. =)

CQB

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
I run PILA 3.7v lamps in my G2 and G2Z. It is brighter than a P60 but less than the P61. Run time with PILA batteries is around 40 minutes. Not shabby at all and rechargeable so you can run it all you want. The side spill on the PILA lamps is very nice.