• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3W Super Pill Added to Sale Page

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is a one of a kind Super Pill:

superpill3.jpg

Very white TX0J 3 watt Luxeon and Lambda Pro series regulator integrated into a drop in Pill. Comes complete in a pewter Brinkmann Legend 2AA flashlight. 900 to 1000 Lux average output at tightest foucus (yes, it's focusable).

Total mod potential portability built in with the self contain heatsink/converter and Luxeon. Works great with alkaline or rechargeable batteries. Can also be used on one AA cell with reduced output; pill opetates to ~0.7V.

Details on the Lambda Prototype Sale Page

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Starlight said:
I'll take it. Let me know if I got it and I will send Paypal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, got a PayPal, and I think it's your address, but don't recognize the name ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

javafool

Enlightened
I think that was my paypal. Sorry if I was supposed to post here first!

Terry

I tried to edit this post before to say that Lambda, it is your light to sell. I will abide by whatever decision you feel is appropriate.

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
javafool said:

I think that was my paypal. Sorry if I was supposed to post here first!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's OK quick draw, PayPal is a fine way of showing your interest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Starlight - don't worry, I can make another ....

Terry

[/ QUOTE ]

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lambda,

If you have a hankering to make a few more of these, put me on the list. Paypal standing by.

javafool

Enlightened
Well it took long enough to get here (a whopping 2 days) and it has a home next to little brother. It's a full 2 days before Charlie may give us a visit in the Tampabay area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

L1.jpg

L2.jpg

It is just as white and bright as Lambda said it would be. Thank you Kevin once again. I hope a few others can own a one of a kind light like this one and enjoy theirs too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

java

kobane

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
icarus said:
Can this pill also be used in the 2AA MiniMag?

[/ QUOTE ]

i second that question...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif