cheap 12 led light aaa put in E batteries wow!!!!

SidewindR

Newly Enlightened
HI, just got in a bunch of E2 batteries ax3
from Ebay, decided to stick them with a cheap 12 led light i got for under $10.. tactical kind.
WOW it really light up.. now it is BRIGHTER than my 3 WATT luxeon flashlight.. lights up more of my room than that one does (UK diving light C8 6watter at half bright) really impressive , didn't even know they made aaa's , btw the C8 is one heck of a flashlight
:
:
:
:!!!!!!!!!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
E2 batteries are generally available as Energizer E2 Lithium cells, type L91, size AA.
They come in silver and blue bodies.

But there are supposed to be size AAA lithiums, type L92 (probably by Energizer as well), available this August.
Here is a web page that offers some confirmation to my theory.

SidewindR

Newly Enlightened
hi yes aaa Lithium cells , just got them a few packs .. they are amazing on ANY LED lights of AAA type size , completely new light output well beyond what i've seen on alkeline type batteries.. i think the voltage is higher + they last about 2-5 times longer according to the box.. they are
:Energizer correct.. if anyone wants a few let me know
eric g

Negeltu

Enlightened
Re: cheap 12 led light aaa put in E batteries wow

hope those leds last /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
SidewindR said:
HI, just got in a bunch of E2 batteries ax3
from Ebay, decided to stick them with a cheap 12 led light i got for under $10.. tactical kind.
WOW it really light up.. now it is BRIGHTER than my 3 WATT luxeon flashlight.. lights up more of my room than that one does (UK diving light C8 6watter at half bright) really impressive , didn't even know they made aaa's , btw the C8 is one heck of a flashlight

[/ QUOTE ]

Overdriven. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
But at 12 bucks, who would care. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Enjoy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Negeltu

Enlightened

Well, I'm even too poor to blow $12... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif lol

SidewindR

Newly Enlightened

hi, i agree i don't put them on more than 5 mintutes at a time, but so far all 12 firenin up good after a week
very bright and , yea a little hot hehe..
got them on Ebay.. 12 packs of 6

Hoghead

Flashaholic*

SidewindeR,

Can you give us a link? I couldn't find them on ebay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

I found Energizer E2 Titanium but these are alkaline.

mapson

Enlightened

All I see are the titaniums too, maybe he had the lithiums and the titaniums mixed up?

extas

Newly Enlightened

Hoghead

Flashaholic*

I called GreenLight to see if they had them in stock and they said "the AAA lithium batteries are a new item and are not in stock, but they could be at any time" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Back to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast

How much will a pack retail for? Will they be packed 2 or 4 a pack? Both? I too similar style led and would mind being able to breath new life out of it.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*

The AAA lithium at the GreenLight link above are 2 for $6.62, their site says the list price is 2 for $8.72. That is one pack of 2 AAA batteries for $6.62.

SidewindR

Newly Enlightened

hi my bad Lithium isn't anywhere on these?
wonder how i could of gotten confused
they sure are ALOT brighter than the alkelines that come with these 12 and 11 bulb chinese $10 lights..
but anyways they are not Lithium just some very lite and powerful E2 Akleline deal.. hah could of sworn