The Fenix-Store        

Thread: Part-Time Home Business ???

Default Part-Time Home Business ???

I am thinking of starting a part-time home business (perhaps more $$$ for flashlights [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif[/img]) in addition to my full-time job. I would like to put in about 10 to 15 hours per week towards this new business.

I saw an TV ad for something called "TREND TRADING" (a stock market program). Does any CPF member use the TREND TRADING program, and if so, is it any good?

Any other ideas for a part-time home based business?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Default Re: Part-Time Home Business ???

Any home business advertised on TV is designed to make the advertiser rich, not you.You would be better off learning to mod flashlights and sell them on CPL like several of our members.I'm speaking from personal experience as my part-time home based business has grown into a full-time occupation.Trust me ,all these so called easy money scams are just that,scams.I don't mean to rain on your parade but you have to come up with your "OWN" idea and run with it.Best of Luck. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]