Surefire Dominator 10X...

Doug

Enlightened
Botach lists this flashlight (10X000) as being $210.00-$31.50 (15% off sale) that's only $178.5.... but Botach's site is not clear on one thing.... does the model 10X000 come with some sort of basic charger? Is the extra $45 they mention, an upgraded charger? I do not see why they would sell a rechargable flashlight without a charger. And of course Botach's online, life help shows that someone is there... yet they don't answer (duh!) ... could someone clear this up for me? For $178 bucks... I can see buying this light ... but not for $216 ($210+$45-15%).... please advise! Thanks!

Doug

Woody

Newly Enlightened
The Surefire catalog lists the 10X000 as the flashlight only. Their part #10X911 includes the "rapid and smart charging system". I talked to Dorothy at SF customer service this week, and she stated that there would not be any 10X lights shipped until at least Dec. because of continuing lamp problems. Hope this helps. Also, beware of Botach. I have had no dealings with them, but other members of this forum have and the bad experiences seem to outweight the good.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Botach is evil..... stay away!!!!!!

Arizona Gun Runners is very good go with them trust me.

Doug

Enlightened
Actually, I have had good experiences with Botach
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Woody:
The Surefire catalog lists the 10X000 as the flashlight only. Their part #10X911 includes the "rapid and smart charging system". I talked to Dorothy at SF customer service this week, and she stated that there would not be any 10X lights shipped until at least Dec. because of continuing lamp problems. Hope this helps. Also, beware of Botach. I have had no dealings with them, but other members of this forum have and the bad experiences seem to outweight the good.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>