Availability of new Surefire KL1 heads

TimB

Newly Enlightened
FYI, I just got my first E1E and am itching for a KL1. After hearing about the redesign I wanted to get one of the newer models and was curious about availability, so I e-mailed Surefire this morning. Here is their response:

Sir,
Those should be available within 45 days. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to write back or call us at 1-800-828-8809. We are dedicated to providing world-class customer service and welcome future inquiries or comments.

SureFire Technical Support
800-828-8809
714-545-9444
714-545-9537 FAX

-Tim

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm cautious and wary of any availability dates from SF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Aloft

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
tkl said:
I'm cautious and wary of any availability dates from SF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. . . I was looking at the L5 and L6 (as well as the U2, what a dreamer I am!) as a replacement for my Maglite in early May. "L5 and L6 should ship in 30 days, and the U2 should ship in 90 days" said the reassuring email from Surefire, with the stock "world class customer service" phrase thrown in for good measure. Well, I just got my L6 last week (after about 105 days), I'm still waiting for my L5, and the U2 is about as mysterious as it's namesake was in the 50's. I hear good things about returns and repairs though, and everyone is still buying them (including me!) so I guess vaporware flashlights are a minor and hopefully temporary gripe!

Latest posts