new Handspring photon first impressions

B@rt

Flashaholic
ph-xlight_sm.jpg

One Stop

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aragorn:
its nifty. its easily modable. its a must get for flashaholics.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

More info please.
Is it a microswitch?
Can you change the LED out without soldering?
Does it use screws to hold it together or a door like the P3?
Pictures of the internals if you can?

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aragorn:
its nifty. its easily modable. its a must get for flashaholics.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the extensive review.
tongue.gif
I`ll run right out and get one...it is a light...right?

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
i told ya my computer was crashing i had to be fast. really the light is simple but with that neato p3 type emblem onthe board in the batt compartment. today i modded it with a uv hotfoot gave me it was very simple. its a 30 sec mod. theother uv hotfoot gave me went in the impact which is now the semen searcher of choice
shocked.gif
rolleyes.gif
. the semen ? well i wont say details but lets just say Yuki Terai mayhave had something to do with it.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
the semen ? well i wont say details but lets just say Yuki Terai mayhave had something to do with it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aragorn!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
obtw why the radio silence. you can pm me you know. im waiting.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wait no more - pm sent!
smile.gif