Happy Birthday Empath!

Greta

Flashaholic
<center>
Empath1.gif

<font face="Lucida Sans" color="blue" size=3>I would like to take this opportunity to wish Empath the happiest of birthdays and to thank him for all that he does for CPF and for me. Many of you do not realize just how much Empath does around here... that's because he does most of it behind the scenes, with quiet wisdom and efficiency. In addition, he is (without realizing it) the one that I depend on most. His eloquence and fairness in handling situations allows me to feel secure when I cannot be here. I know CPF is in good hands. And... last but certainly not the least in any way... Empath has a way of helping me to look at things in a way that I often don't but certainly should. I think he helps alot of us in that way.

For all of this and so much more, Empath... thank you... and may all of your birthday wishes come true!</font></center>

raggie33

*the raggedier*
happy birthday empath. i hope its a great day. i 2 aprechate what ya do for cpf.

LukeK

Enlightened
Indeed, Happy Birthday to the CPF hardass who keeps us in line on a regular basis! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hope you have a good one.

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday Empath, and keep up the words of wisdom that can only get wiser as you "mature." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
Empath, thanks for all you do. Although we know little of everything you do, we thank you alot. Happy Birthday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif and many more! Continue your great work for us so that we still have a place to congregate with our similiar hobby. May we all applaud you!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

-The Average CPF User

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Many Happy Returns!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Happy "B"-Day buddy! Hope it's a special one for you! Seems the older I get, the more I want to "forget them"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But it's nice to hear the well wishes and we certainly wish those well wishes to you from our hearts!

simbad

Enlightened
Happy birthday Empath and thanks for all your work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Aniversario alegre, Empath /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Joyeux anniversaire for you too, Martin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

K-T

*Moderator*
Congratulations, Empath . Happy Birthday to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts