Where is the Olympic Cerimonies?!

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
Watching the cerimonies, all is fine, until the drummers come out, and just like that, the channel changes! It looked exactly like RCA's version of Direct TV changed the channel too! And you wont believe what is on now... The 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City! I dont know if this is a national problem, local or cable company problem, but its sure going to **** some people off. I havent touched my channels at all. Purhaps I should try an antenna and see if its a cable problem. I am not making this up at all! Perhaps some other Houston people are having the same problem? About an hour ago they were screwing with it, (The weird Direct TV info bar), and changed the channels a bit, but this is weird. Please, someone else say this is going on or I am crazy.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif-A confused CPF User-

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just tried dialing my local cable service, and the lines are crazy busy! I am sure that this is happening to everyone now.
Cameron

UPDATE: As of one minute after the second post, all is well. I again saw the Direct TV dialogue (without Satellite) and it went back to today. That was very interesting! They change it back just in time to see some blue guy flying, and some pregnant lady. They are actually still messing with the channels a little but at least 2004 has come back.