the olmpics

raggie33

*the raggedier*
woohoo i love it it is so cool . go usa. man i love this country man this is a great day i love it so much

raggie33

*the raggedier*
cool i see usa now . the greeks spell like me lol.there was lots a cheers when usa entered

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about that dress, that went over all of the teams(11,000 people)... Mighty Impressive with the globe on it. This has been well orchestrated so far. I am impressed.
Cameron

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a bit of an Olympic nut, it is my custom to take a couple of weeks of vacation so I can record and watch most of it, I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
me to keith . well im a sports nutt . and the olmypics seem so real

wholeflaffer

Enlightened
Anyone else notice Bob Costas referring to Belize as an "island nation" during the parade of athletes? What an idiot. I can't stand the dumbed down version of the Olympics we in the U.S. are always force-fed.

Maybe I should vacation in Canada for a couple of weeks to get real coverage of the games!

lightnix

Enlightened
It's not how many medals you win, it's how you play that matters (said the Engish bloke, stoically).

Never mind, all being well we may pick up something in the rowing again.

JOshooter

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
keithhr said:
I'm a bit of an Olympic nut, it is my custom to take a couple of weeks of vacation so I can record and watch most of it, I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck watching most of the 1200+ hours this year! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif