The winner of EDC all categories

LoveCandle

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,

I'm talking many times with my friends flashaholic and non-flashaholic and here is our conclusion about this winner flashlight

1/ Size = same size than ARC LS, ARC 4, or little bit bigger but not longer
2/ Brightest ! Brightest ! Brightest then Longest Throw, more important than Overall output
3/ Runtime at least approximately 30 minutes
4/ Regular itensity
5/ Very tough, water resitant

Of course we can ask more for sophistically function but we can not have the pecfect flashlight !!!

Price, stand on end, look, color, finition, material, battery, lanyard, longer runtime, twist or click... are less important ( but reasonnable price is important ! )

Are you agree with us ?

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
You won't be able to beat the MR Bulk "MR Fusion" light in any category, but it won't be out till next year.

For now I carry a FFII and Key-Lux "N". Of course I am on the list for the MR Bulk "Lion Heart"

Reno

Enlightened
That definitely describes the Lionheart. Beefier than the Arc, much more user friendly, and rechargeable. It is the light to beat for EDC.

Wrangler

Enlightened
OK, the LionHeart seems to become the one and only flashlight ever /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif but as long as nobody was able to test it personally, we have to name the existing lights only IMHO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
BTW I`m no 117 on the LH pre-order list! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
LoveCandle said:
do you know the prices of mrBULK Fusion and LionHeart ?

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

They haven't been determined yet, but stay tuned.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
JimH said:
I would happily sign up for a second Lion Heart, but then I would not have enough money left to sign up for the "MR Fusion" light, by MR Bulk, coming out next year.

Charlie, sorry for letting the cat out of the bag, but I just couldn't resist.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
JimH, I done TOLD you not to talk about it! A light that runs on whatever material you shove into its fusion reactor core? Sheesh, how universal is that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
JimH said:
[ QUOTE ]
zackhugh said:
Is it possible to be more considerate of not only MR Bulk, but also people who have yet to sign up for the LionHeart? I mean, isn't this thread long enough already without adding pseudo lists? And doesn't a third or fourth list have the potential to add confusion for those signing up, particularly newbies?

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, my apologies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. It seemed funny at the time, and I know the "MR Fusion" is only a matter of time, but in deference to those that have not kept up with this thread from the beginning - there is NO list #3 - the MR Fusion is several years off.

List #3 is hereby canceled.

For those of you who feel compelled to sign up for the "Back to the Future" "MR Fusion", please start different thread - or not.

[/ QUOTE ]