• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale - Mint VIP: $199.99 - SOLD

MY

Enlightened
I have a VIP (with reflector) in mint condition for sale - $199.99 plus shipping. Used just a few times - it is still on its original battery. This is truly a great light but I have two and need to make room for the Lionheart.

Regards.

MY

Enlightened
Re: For Sale - Mint VIP: $199.99 + shipping

OK, back up for sale. This is a mint light that still is on its original battery. No better light out there.

Regards.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

That was a great asking price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Bill

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast

yes, that was a nice price to sell it for,
MY /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened

Does anyone know MY??? I sent him payment on the 16th. He sent me the wrong tracking # and said he would send me the correct one next day. This was the last time I heard from him. Has not returned my last three PM's. (package is also missing). Anyone?

Regards,
Flavio

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

BugOutGear USA, I think he is out of town.

mut

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Although I don't know the details of this situation (and can't tell who he is as there is no real info in his Profile), his member number is very "senior" (#368 I think it was) and he has been around a long time with well over four hundred posts. Based on this I'm sure he's good for it.

Thunder Bay, Ontario is also a familiar sounding address that I'm pretty sure I've sent lights to. If he's outta town then I'd just sit tight for a few more days...

MY

Enlightened

Bugoutgear.

I apologize for the delays that you are going through. Unfortunately, I have been out of town and now only got access to a computer. I did resend you the tracking number but obviously did not reach you - for that again, I am sorry. I know from past experiences that packages send through Canada Post can take a while to make its way through customs to the states. As I had stated, the package is insured and I will refund your money and make things right if it is lost.

I feel bad that I have not had the opportunity to respond to your concerns for the past few days but rest assured that I will tell you categorically what is going on when I return to Canada this Friday. Thanks for being patient with me.

Thanks also to all who replied to BOG concerns for me when I was out of town.

Regards.

MY