So long, CPF

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be going off-line for a week or two as our family moves to our new home a few states away. If all goes well, I'll be back but less active here as I start my Ph.D. program. I wish you all well and I look forward to reading about many exciting new developments in LED and hot wire lighting. It's a genuine pleasure to have found a forum of such well-informed, enthusiastic and receptive folks.

Best regards,
Wilkey

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Absolutely. I have enjoyed your posts and work, and wish you and your family the best on your move and Ph.D. Come back soon; we can't do it all without you!

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Wilkey,

Moving presents its share of challenges. I hope your move goes well.

Good luck with your Ph.D. When you are finished we will refer to you as Dr. Hot Wire...

Keep in touch.

Tom

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wilkey,

Thank you for lighting the way for us - your work has definitely influenced my decision to build something around the WA01111 when I can obtain pre-drilled reflectors and bulbs. Looking forward to your return to CPF..

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
attrib. Roy and Billy.

"We didn't start the fire.
It was always burning,
since the world's been turning."

I've only been to CA a couple of times but I know what stoked means. Thanks to you, I'm stoked.

We'll keep a candle in the window for you, Doc.

- Jeff

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Hey, Wilkey, best of luck with the move and settling in, I hate moving. Congratulations on starting a new chapter, too, doc!

daloosh

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wilkey,

Your presence at CPF has been especially enjoyable to me. Both your technical discussions and your philosophical musings have been fun and rewarding. I wish you and your family the very best as you begin this new endeavor, and I look forward to seeing a post from you after you get settled.

Warmest regards,

Paul

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Be well, be bright and be back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Moving AND returning to school is no summer vacation. It'll be a relief to put this chapter into your past. Thank you for your, frequent, help. The best to you, Wilkey!

greenLED

Flashaholic
Don't let your Ph.D. keep you away from CPF! CPF's actually helped me keep my sanity as I've gone through recent challenging stages of my Ph.D. Great reading material when you need a break from procrastinating... err.. studying. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif In any case, best of luck with your program!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Hey Wilkey, once you're in "our little family" ---> you just can't leave! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We'll look forward to you stopping in now and then. Good luck with your move, new life in a new place, and your studies!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
take care dude. i hope all goes well for you and youre family.and dont be a stranger

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Be back soon dude! Don't we all hate moving ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
bernhard