Is there a LED replacement for window lights?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
You mean like holiday light strings, that one usually mounts in the window frame?
I have two web pages about Forever Bright brand LED light sets.
One is right here and the other is right here if you're interested.

I have web pages about several other brands of LED holiday light sets; if you're interested, I'll gladly furnish the URLs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

O, and before I forget, there's the Target Color Changing LED Nightlight in which you can unscrew the bulb and place it in a 110-130VAC candelabra base fixture if you wish.

TonyBPD

Enlightened
Here is a pic of the light type.

index_04.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
TONYBPD said:
Here is a pic of the light type.

index_04.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I just added to my original post that you can remove the bulb from the Target Color Changing LED Nightlight and screw it into a candle like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Provided of course, the candle does not contain a dimmer or photoelectric switch, and is not plugged into a dimmer-controlled circuit.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Oh, that kind of light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There's an LED nightlight that uses a candelabra-sized removable 110v LED "bulb." It has RGB LEDs inside as well as control circuitry that cycles through various color combinations. You could unscrew the bulb from this nightlight and place it in a 110v candelabra fixture.

There's a review of this lamp on the LEDMUSEUM site. It's available at Target in the US.

[edit]
Craig just beat me to the punch on this one. He's fast!

Kirk

Enlightened
I picked up 2 LED "Candlelights" at Walgreens last Christmas season. The base is brass-colored plastic and the candle is white plastic. The "flame" is clear plastic with a "flickering" amber LED shining up through it. It is not a random flickering, more like a very quick blinking, but it looks OK. The light takes 2 AAs and lasts well over a week if left on 24/7. I think I paid about $4 each.
Kirk