• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SF-2 w/SDC and 3 watt LS from bin TX1H. SOLD!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have up for sale one brand new older model SF-2 flashlight is HA III with allodyne coating and uses a Super Down converter to drive a Lux III star from bin#TX1H at 1 amp from 2 x CR123 batteries. The light is constant throughout the whole run time of 112 minutes before falling out of regulation. The flashlight uses a Fraen 6 degree optic with optic holder as well a a tailcap switch. This is a left over from the last run of these flashlights and asking $205.00 which will include express mail shipping. The only method for payment will be Paypal, CC or cash is fine. Since I can't post pictures, if you are interested in seeing the photos, PM me your e-mail address and I will send them to you. Thank you.

ARC mania

hideo

Enlightened
Re: FS: SF-2 w/SDC and 3 watt LS from bin TX1H.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif PM sent

hideo

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I wouldn´t own one SF3 already I would jump on this - ARCmanias SDC and a rare TX1H LuxIII LED are one winning combo for good brightness and long runtime - friendly bump though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

SF-2_Runtime.png

Klaus

hideo

Enlightened

that's why I'm jumping, Klaus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I saw kjs runtime chart for this and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

(BTW, the WX1S's I got from you are fabulous!)

hideo

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi @ hideo - you should see what Mike is doing with those /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Great you like them too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Best regards

Klaus