• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

F.A.Q

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know this has been requested before so I'll start one.

I'd like to keep this from getting cluttered so, if you have a method or assembly and would like to share it feel free to add a post here and then link to your thread with the associated pictures and documentation.

Here's the first F.A.Q. Making a simple sandwich module fixture.

I'm unlocking the sticky to an old thread. You can still find Everything you wanted to know about Madmax and Badboy

Unstickying an old Paypal issue we had with the shoppe some time back. In case you want to reference it it's here.

MadMax & BadBoy Runtime Graphs (fixed pics)

Downboy converter board problem. (MUST READ)

Wayne

Last edited:

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
This post is for shoppe related questons:

Did you know that your profile on the shoppe can contain multiple ship to address. You can store up to three different ship to addresses. Now you no longer need to send us and email requesting us to ship to a different address. Just add a new one to your profile or modify and existing one to a different shipping address.

Did you know that your primary address is your billing address and is used to verify your Credit Card orders. If your CC doesn't work it could be your profile primary address is not valid. Fixing your account primary address sometimes corrects this.

Did you know that you get an email receipt of your order and your status is marked processing when we receive the order. When we ship your order we send another email changing the status to ship. You should get a ship status in 3-7 days (typical) or less depending on your order queue. We process orders in which we receive them and on busy heavy periods order processing can get pushed out. A custom modded option may take 1-2 weeks depending on the mod and when I can get to actually doing it in the garage. (Order processing time and other specified times may be subject to change, See the shoppe for the most current information)

Did you know that providing us your order number in an email communications will greatly increase your odds that we will know what you are talking about? Without an order number it's hard to guess that your email that you use may be different or the name you are using is not the same as the shoppe order. There are so many things that could be different it's very hard to determine who you are and what order you are referring to. If you are using a different email or name that is different than the order please in the content mention the Shoppe order information as we have no idea or can read your mind that JobLaserDude is Joe smith and his shoppe order used JobLaserDude @ server.com and that you enquire direct using your work email joe_smith @ joesBBQ.goodfood.com. We get confused super easy.

Last edited:

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Thanks Wayne . Amusingly, the link in your post is fixed but I didn't at first realize the link QUOTED in my post wouldn't be fixed.. :ohgeez: I plan to try building my own sandwich so thanks for the thread/link