POWER IS BACK ON!!!!!!!!!

KingSmono

Enlightened
Flashoholism to the rescue!! My power has been out for 3 days! But thank goodness I had enough flashlights to go around! People laughed when the power went out and within point 2 seconds I had my Arc4 lighting up the room! Trust me though, they weren't laughing when it was time for them to go to the bathroom and they had to ask me to borrow a light...

The MVPs of the storm were my Inova X5T-HA which went strong ALLLLLLLLLLL night long.... My Arc4 which never left my side. And a MadMax Light in a MiniMag which has a VERY nice brightness to runtime ratio! The MagCharger was a champ until it ran out of juice, and couldn't be recharged... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif Anyway...thank goodness I made it out alive! Can't say the same for my car! Check out these pics. The white car is mine... the red one is someone elses in the same complex. They got it much worse than me!

Glad to be back, and all I have to say is thank God for CPF and "the sickness" that is being a flashaholic! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

http://www.preludeonline.com/showthread.php?t=167795

-Allen