• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Black McLux 1x123 Amber LS (SOLD p. f.)

Kiessling

Flashaholic
For sale is a McLux assambled by McGizmo himself even before the TK-run was shipped.

It is a rare 1x123 unit with black body and head as pictured below:

BlackWidow.jpg

It houses a BB400 driving an Amber SE in a McFlood reflector. It is in almost-perfect condition; except for some dust (sorry, forgot to clean it before the photo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif) there is a very tiny ding in the HA in one of the holes at the tail.
The clip is Ti and is completely sterile, meaning unmarked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Here's a beamshot taken by Don himself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif :

amberSE-McFlood.jpg

It is not an eye-scorcher, but lights up a room nicely with a glowing amber flood and even has some hotspot.

I do not know of any other McLux in this configuration, but my knowledge-base here is somewhat limited, of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Asking $220 shipped worldwide

PayPal with CC ok.
First post in this thread that clearly states so will get it. Posts take priority over PM or e-mail.

Shipping will be uninsured and we will share the risks, meaning if the light won't show up I'll refund 50% of the price.
Insured shipping on demand, but this is quite expensive with the german post office, and everyone knows how difficult it is to actually make a claim of refund /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

bernhard

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Black McLux 1x123 Amber LS (McGizmo origi

would you consider selling just the head?
if so, how much?

hideo

Enlightened

and if BLG takes the head, I WANT the body /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hideo

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Argh! What a time to be broke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

My favourite McLux has always been the HA3-BK single cell.

Kiessling

Flashaholic

ok ... sold to Shannow. I'll PM you ...

btw ... if you still have that MR-X lying around somewhere in your castle ... I have a Otokoyama PMR orange peel camless version that is still in its original package ... if you'd like to have it I'd include it for free as you are a reapeat customer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bernhard

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Black McLux 1x123 Amber LS (SOLD p.f.)

BLG, hideo, sorry.
We could have talked if no one had taken it, but I really prefer it this way, this light was not made to be ripped aoart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bernhard

hideo

Enlightened

Bernhard, I agree and like i just said in the PM, no worries ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

someday, I'll own my first McLux /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

a boy can hope, ca'nt he? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

hideo

shannow

Enlightened

Sorry guys, but I dont own a mclux and to own a very rare black mclux was just too tempting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Paypal sent
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Light will go out in a few hours with the PMR ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bernhard