• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Camless Otokoyama PMR

DaveT

Enlightened
I got on the list and got this PMR in the original sale. I have a cammed that I've been using in hotwire configuration, but I've never made any progress on the various wonderful plans I've had for the camless one.
Perfect Mag Reflector

I have only taken this out of the shipping tube once (when I received it). I just reopened it and there appears to be some surface dust (from the cardboard tube?). I see no reason it wouldn't come right off with appropriate care (see the PMR thread for all cautions from Otokoyama), but I ain't touching it and haven't even blown on it in an attempt to clean it.
I'll take non-CC paypal. First to post "I'll take it" in this thread has first crack at it.
I'll take $22 to ship it first class USPS in the U.S., and add the actual additional cost to ship the same way overseas.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dadgummit! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif Icarus, you rascal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Britt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Dave. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But, I don't want anything to go wrong with this, poor Icarus has had more ill fortune with transatlantic purchases than anyone I know here.

Still, I'll gladly take you up on it, if sumpin comes up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM and Paypal sent. Thanks Dave. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
BC0311 said:
Dadgummit! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif Icarus, you rascal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Britt

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the nice words Britt... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif