• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Jets22 ArcLS 5W (W-bin) / Tritium (SOLD p.f.)

Kiessling

Flashaholic
like title states:

It is this light:

6737ec44.jpg

An original Jets22 ArcLS, perfectly polished, with tritium marker in tail and Fraen LP.
AND it is a 5W unit (a W-bin as Jets22 stated below /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif) driven by a BB750 via a Fraen LP optic:

arc5w_jets22_beam.jpg

Has some artifacts in close-up, but is really usefull medium-wide with a good punch outside:

rl_led_03_arc_jets22.jpg

vs. the L4:

rl_led_06_l4.jpg

This is a nice small scorcher ...

Asking $160 shipped worldwide

PayPal with CC ok.
First post in this thread that clearly states so will get it. Posts take priority over PM or e-mail.

Shipping will be uninsured and we will share the risks, meaning if the light won't show up I'll refund 50% of the price.

bernhard

Jets22

Enlightened
Re: Jets22 ArcLS 5W with Tritium Marker

Oh...there's my little light monster!!!
Bernhard.. Gladius has wanted one of these and has posted a WTB in the other B/S/T.. I would say he would buy it right away...I think he may be in bed though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

This had a nice W bin 5W as I remember..

Kiessling

Flashaholic
FS: Jets22 ArcLS 5W (W-bin) with Tritium Marker

Yeah I know, he found something other, I was too slow. He would have been a good home for this one.
The Silverbird has taken this one's place now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif
BTW ... you have PM Brock! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

rookie

Enlightened
Re: FS: Jets22 ArcLS 5W (W-bin) with Tritium Marker

Just curious, how long can you run this before the heat builds up too much to hold on to? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Jets22 ArcLS 5W (W-bin) with Tritium Marke

Wasabi ... it is yours, thanx. PM inbound.

rookie ... it gets hot quickly of course. You have to hold it in your hand for prolonged operation.

bernhard

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Jets22 ArcLS 5W (W-bin) with (SOLD p.f.)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
for heat I am normally tolerant, but in general I am a wheenie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
sure, it gets hot, but so does the L4.
The key is to hold it in a firm grip ... untill it gets too hot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
bernhard

P.S.: but YOU should know this, after all you built it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
remember ... always read the name of the poster first ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif