o lord roflmao

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I can now say "drunk as a bear" instead of "drunk as a skunk"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
It always ticks me off when a bear mooches my brewski, I have yet have one offer to pay or offer to get more. Bears, what can you say ( bogards each and every one of them)

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I saw this story on the 10:00pm news here in Seattle last night. Interesting that the bear drank the Rainier and did not drink the Pabst. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
LEDependent said:
Can anyone else see PETA trying to ban alcohol on the grounds that wild animals might consume it?

[/ QUOTE ],man peta is a trip im all for animnal rights but man they go overboard
[ QUOTE ]
bobisculous said:
Now that is very funny. Now what would have been better is if a racoon got into that as well.
Cameron

[/ QUOTE ]i love racoon there so crafty man i wish we had more around here

capnal

Enlightened
Man, Raggie,
you should come to my house! Most nights the raccoons come on our porch to eat out of the cat food bowls. the lights are on a motion sensor thing and they come on when the raccoons come up. They will get up on their hind legs and look through the sliding glass door to see what we are doing. They are funny. Our cats are scared of them.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol 1 time when i was in fla me and my uncle s dad stepmom and other family aite at this outside seafood place i forget whay beach it was on very secluded and aweume sea food gumbo. and there was like a family of racoon jumping on tables and stuff it was so funny to me seeing my uncle try to chase em away.lol ive aalso had some wild camping expaices with em as a kid. matter fact i had a freeind who had one as a pet but it scared me cause it chaesd me lol. i miss fla sometimes