• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Deleted

hideo

Enlightened
Re: WTB: CNC-123\'s

Troy, you're insatiable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

hideo

Maximum

Enlightened

PM me for what you are looking for.
I have many parts left and a complete light.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a couple gently used ones. If you`re interested, please send a PM to me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cy

Flashaholic

Dad, if you can find a single AA tube for your CNC 123 and a MM Tbin with K vf. When Vin exceeds VF, then board goes into direct drive less diodes in series. Li-ion will quickly drop from peak of 4.2v to correct range.

MM board will run on single AA and 14500 li-ion cell. since K bin is 3.5-3.75v it will support the 4.2 peak of Li-ion cells. A single LED would normally be your discharge protection and not light below a certain voltage, but MM boards will suck voltage below 2.5v.

But you have to leave it on long after it starts to dimm for that to happen. Also 14500 cells are $6 ea. so they are expendable.

14500 li-ion & SO 17 reflector you have a SUPER LIGHT!!! Output is equal to Li14430 w/more throw.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

After grabbing all the McLux's now he is chasing CNC's... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

cy

Flashaholic

14500 is same size as AA, but with higher voltage and capacity. So any light that will accept a sammie and single AA is a candidate for a superlight. if it will accepts SO17 it will have excellent throw too.

You need a lux with Kbin vf to live with li-ion's higher voltage. If you want to drive lux with a single AA and Li-ion too. Then go with a tbin MM sammie.

If you don't care about running it with single AA, then go with a BB750 Tbin sammie and gain voltage protection for li-ion.

I've converting everything with luxeon and will accept a single cell AA into super lights. ARC LS first run with single AA twisty pack and 14500 becomes a powerhouse. Since ARC LS is running a one watt. jury is still out on longivity.

But a Tbin 3 watt will live happily driven to aprox. 850 milliamps this mod will do.

NIGHTGUY

Newly Enlightened

Troy,
You really do have an obsession with the CNC. I am glad I was able to leech one off you decided to buy up all the CNC lights.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cy

Flashaholic

bump...

what about tyler and carpe?

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry for the delay...PM being replied to.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

I`ve sent a PM to both you and Cy, offering to sell one CNC flashlight to each of you (or two flashlights to just one of you if you or Cy don`t want one).

Please let me know.

PS: The flashlights do not include a sandwich...and I`m going to bed now, so I`ll respond to any PM`s tomorrow. Take care. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd be interested in a complete working light too if there's any more to spare from anyone. Please PM me after Troy & cy have been satiated.

cy

Flashaholic

Dad, I had PM Carpe earlier /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Carpe, I cannot resist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif, I'll take one of the CNC 123 as offered. thanks,

hideo

Enlightened

wow, feeding frenzy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

hope things do'nt get UGLY /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

hideo