new way to carry your arc - on your wrist!!!

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
my arc aaa has a pocket clip on it. sometimes when i carry it i clip it to my watch band and often leave it on when i solder or do camp tasks. this way illumination is always pointed where i need it. unobtrusive and light weight its often forgoten on there -till i need it. then it performs to the fulest of its capabilities. great for bikers as it is very visable. 3 thumbs up

Darell

Flashaholic
Pictures... we need pictures.

I can't imagine not noticing an Arc clipped to my watch band. How do you orient it to keep it out of your way?

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
WHO will be taking the pics? (...oh great... ...more work...
wink.gif
)

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry folks, no pics. But i'ts just a matter of finding a clip that works and attaching it to your watchband. You can get watchbands made of velcro that wrap around your wrist and just attach the ARC to that.

Darell

Flashaholic
Sheesh. There's an anti-climax.
smile.gif

I just can't imagine how that could be comfortable. I have all the components, and tried clipping my Arc to my wrist. As long as I don't actually do anything, it is all good. But I couldn't go about my daily business like that...

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
I have all the components, and tried clipping my Arc to my wrist. As long as I don't actually do anything, it is all good. But I couldn't go about my daily business like that...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Darell, This could be a plus for guys wanting to get out of "honey do's". You could say "I'm sorry dear, but I want be able to do the stuff on your list as I have an ARC on my wrist". Could even get some sympathy, as long as she doesn't know what an ARC is. TX