MN10 or MN11?

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a lamp for an M3 and don't remember if it is the MN10 or MN11 the base of it is pink anyone know?

Thanks
JT

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
I just checked my MN10 and MN11. They both have a brown(?) base, but they are marked MN10 & MN11 on the lamp side of the base. Sorry no pink here.

The reason I put a question mark behind the brown is because it looks like a aged and discolored clear, the color kind of reminds me of a plastic shirt button made to look like imitation bone color.

Just to be clear both my MN10 and MN11 have the same color base. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Hoghead said:
I just checked my MN10 and MN11. They both have a brown(?) base, but they are marked MN10 & MN11 on the lamp side of the base. Sorry no pink here.

The reason I put a question mark behind the brown is because it looks like a aged and discolored clear, the color kind of reminds me of a plastic shirt button made to look like imitation bone color.

Just to be clear both my MN10 and MN11 have the same color base. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya mine is older I think they started labeling them in the last two years.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
ho71ko said:
The older MN11 are pink while the older MN10 are orange based.
Holger

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks I was thinking it was the MN11.
JT

Size15's

Flashaholic
You can tell by looking at the filament.
If it's bent (curved) and thin it's the MN10
If it's shorter, straight and fat it's the MN11.
Check out Shelby Chan's photo here

Holger is right though.

Al

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine must be the new model since both MN10 and MN11 are black based with the inscription.