Arc AAA RGB, a few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceweasel

Newly Enlightened
First off, my thanks to Peter for building a great light. I bought the thing on a whim. Believe it or not it's my first Arc. I have to say, I've not overwhelmed by Arc styling, overall, and given the mixed commentary about Arc in general, an Arc wasn't on the top of my list.

That said, and I know the RGB is an unusual light, I'm very impressed. The tactility is wonderful. It's finish is superb and it's so ridiculously small I know I'll be buying one, maybe a few more (when one can buy them that is).

So thanks Peter. Nice lights and I'm sorry I underestimated your products. It's a mistake I won't repeat.

Now, my question, is the RGB "programmable"? The card that came in the package says nothing about it. Perhaps there was a directions sheet that was not included? Or, perhaps more likely, it does what it does and that's enough?

Thanks for any answers in advance.

cy

Flashaholic
my functional use for RGB is on my dog's collar. We do a lot of late night walks.

Ridge my 90lb German Shepard is trained to run off lead. Having the RGB on his collar is a real safety factor.

We live in a pretty quiet neighborhood, but cars are always a concern for a dog working off lead late at night. RGB is a real tool for my dog.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Late last December, I found the Arc RGB made an excellent Christmas tree topper too.
Here's a photograph of it on my Christmas tree:

arcrgbx1.jpg

It's that bright spot at the top of the photograph.

iceweasel

Newly Enlightened
It was actually that picture, in another thread, IIRC, a few days that inspired me to hunt down an RGB. It's a fun toy to be sure. Thanks for the inspiration and the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts